Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix 25%

Eknaapen
Explorer

Netflix 25%

Speciaal vor Netflix een 4K TV gekocht. Helaas loopt mijn KD-55C8995C tijdens het Netflix kijken regelmatig vast. Hij stopt dan met het laden op 25%. Ik moet de TV compleet resetten anders kan ik Netflix niet opnieuw laden. Ik heb inmiddels al 4 updates gehad zodat het toestel van een niet bruikbaar in een bruikbaar toestel is getransformeerd. Helaas is nog niet alles opgelost en heb ik meldingen gezien dat het bevriezen van Netflix op 25% een oud probleem is wat stamt uit 2014. Ben benieuwd of Sony het al heeft opgelost in andere toestellen.

2 REPLIES 2
Gijsch
New

I have the exact same problem on my Bravia KDL-32W706B.

All my other media players play Netflix perfectly well in my house, only on my Bravia the problem occurs every time. I can watch 10 minutes, sometimes half an hour, then it starts buffering and hangs at 25%. Then my Bravia has to restart itself.

I contacted the Sony support for this; i have upgraded the firmware 3 times on their advice, with no result.

Sony then adviced me to send the TV for repair, but since all the other aps on the TV work good, i think it's software related.

Please, Sony, could you take a good look (together with Netflix) and solve this problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gijsch - can you do a factory reset of your tv.  Also, if you are using wifi on your tv, can you use a network cable to see if you can rule out a wifi issue