Join now - be part of our community!

YouTube fullscreen?

SOLVED
profile.country.fr_FR.title
fithsk
Visitor

YouTube fullscreen?

Is YouTube playback limited to the small window shown next to the list of YouTube videos? On a PC one can click on a fullscreen button to get a larger image, but I can't find that on my Bravia TV.

The Bravia YouTube window size may be suitable if one was sitting 60 cm from the screen, but as it's not a PC screen but a TV, one is normally sitting 3-4 metres away. From that distance, the YouTube window is so small that one can't see anything really. Quite useless for a TV.

Is there any way to view YouTube videos fullscreen?

As much as I like the quality of this TV, I really hate that Sony hasn't bothered writing a user manual, except for the scattered and superficial comments that explain just the obvious in the on-screen 'manual'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

When the clip starts playing, simply highlight the video window with the cursor and press ok and it will become full screen.

I agree, its not super obvious though..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

When the clip starts playing, simply highlight the video window with the cursor and press ok and it will become full screen.

I agree, its not super obvious though..

profile.country.GB.title
DelphiRulez
New

This is not Solution the point is to make this with API.
i cannot understand  what is going on i also own a F&U tv and it does it just fine.