Join now - be part of our community!

Audio out met RCA tulpstekkers (KD-55X8507C)

SOLVED
Willemuittwente
Explorer

Audio out met RCA tulpstekkers (KD-55X8507C)

Hallo allemaal,

ik ben al 2 dagen bezig om geluid uit de televisie te krijgen (Sony Bravia KD-55X8507C) met een audio kabel met RCA stekkers. Het lukt mij maar niet. Heb ook de aanwijzingen in het HELP programma ook geraadpleegd. Ik zal wel iets verkeerd doen, maar wat?

Aan de kabel ligt het niet, ik heb het bij een ander apparaat geprobeerd en dat werkt prima.

zou iemand mij kunnen vertellen hoe ik dit werkend kan krijgen? Alvast bedankt.

groet Wim

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

I don't speak dutch, but there's no RCA audio out. You must use headphones out and configure it properly under settings-audio.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Willemuittwente

As this is an English based forum, please write in English - or contact Sony Support for your country.

-----

According to Google Translate:

"I'm already two days to get sound from the TV (Sony Bravia KD-55X8507C) with an audio cable with RCA connectors. Me but I can not. Have also consulted the instructions in the HELP program. I'll do something wrong, but what?  The cable it is not, I tried it on another machine and it works fine.  could someone tell me how I can get this working? Thanks in advance."

As @kinggo01 has already explained, there are no RCA audio outputs on your TV.  You will need a 3.5mm to RCA cable such as this one from Amazon HERE:

Headphone to RCA.jpg

Then you connect the 3.5mm jack end to the TVs Audio Out/Headphone socket and set the Speakers to Audio Out.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Its the green jack indicated in this photo:

http://slonrekomenduet.com/upload/4489-99c746b67308e5e5d59608f5cd69b25b.jpg

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

I don't speak dutch, but there's no RCA audio out. You must use headphones out and configure it properly under settings-audio.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Willemuittwente

As this is an English based forum, please write in English - or contact Sony Support for your country.

-----

According to Google Translate:

"I'm already two days to get sound from the TV (Sony Bravia KD-55X8507C) with an audio cable with RCA connectors. Me but I can not. Have also consulted the instructions in the HELP program. I'll do something wrong, but what?  The cable it is not, I tried it on another machine and it works fine.  could someone tell me how I can get this working? Thanks in advance."

As @kinggo01 has already explained, there are no RCA audio outputs on your TV.  You will need a 3.5mm to RCA cable such as this one from Amazon HERE:

Headphone to RCA.jpg

Then you connect the 3.5mm jack end to the TVs Audio Out/Headphone socket and set the Speakers to Audio Out.

Cheers

Willemuittwente
Explorer

Thank you for your help. Where can I find the headphones out at the television set? I cannot find it. Perhaps I overlooked. 

Thanks 

best regards Wim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Its the green jack indicated in this photo:

http://slonrekomenduet.com/upload/4489-99c746b67308e5e5d59608f5cd69b25b.jpg

Cheers

Willemuittwente
Explorer

Found it. 

Thanks for the help.