Join now - be part of our community!

Help with Sony Bravia KD49X8005CBU picture

rosfawce
New

Help with Sony Bravia KD49X8005CBU picture

I have recently purchased the above TV and I am having problems with the picture. When the screen is moving on either tv or games console especially football the picture looks dirty. There is like black lines and smudges when the picture is moving. It's pretty bad and I wouldn't expect it on a tv like this. Is this a fault with my tv or is it the way the to is itself. I have experienced it slightly on my previous Samsung but not to this extent. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You should check in your picture setting if motionflow is active and to what degree : standard or clear should fix it

rosfawce
New

Thanks for the reply. I have tried my motion flow set on standard and it makes no difference. I also don't have the option for clear. Is it possible my tv is Broken?

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Unfortunately my TV is set on Italian, but you may try all the option that you have on yours( the one that does almost nothing is TrueCinema aprt off obviously, while the most intensive ones set the picture too dark in my opinion). I don't think your TV is broken it could be also something on the source ......