Join now - be part of our community!

Judder on football

profile.country.GB.title
MrQwerty111

Judder on football

Watching NowTV via the app, watching football on XH90 65” is there a way to stop the “judder”.

It used to happen on my old 1080P TV as well so not sure if it’s the app/signal etc.

I have enough internet speed, app is updated but just seems to be a judder on the football (soccer) watching.

I’ve set the TV up following recommendations in here and YT links, basically on custom with all things off.

I’m not someone who messed with settings really but if anyone could help please.

Another question....
My 65” TV has the X multi audio speakers. I don’t have a soundbar and so use the TV speakers, generally they are ok.

However on my TV which is wall hung the space behind the TV is empty (false wall) and the TV covers this hole, but I’m wondering if the speakers are setup to bounce off the wall behind or something? Or is my setup ok?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi MrQwerty111,

If it happened with your old TV as well I would assume that's it's an issue of the signal.

Maybe they use some compression algorithm that causes the judder.

Regarding your set-up: The hole in the wall shouldn't affect audio quality too much so everything is fine.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
MrQwerty111

I think the signal is fine though, and was hoping it was my last TV lack of new technology etc. 

I thought there were some settings like X-motion etc on the Sony to help this?

I’m unsure of what is best, but had read that Sony was probably best for motion on TV’s. 

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

@MrQwerty111  ha scritto:

I’ve set the TV up following recommendations in here and YT links, basically on custom with all things off.

If you have all the motions settings set to off, the tv won't add anything to the source quality, you have to play with it (those settings are recommended for movie watching). Then if the source is bad the result won't do miracle and the internet speed available is only one of the variables