Join now - be part of our community!

Mirroring on my KD49-8309C drops out

Ralph53
Explorer

Mirroring on my KD49-8309C drops out

I have connected my Samsung Tab S to my Andriod TV KD-49-8309C. After this the Showbox plays Ok for about 1 hour  The Mirroring on the TV drops out and I then have to connect my tablet againe to the TV.  Why is this please Help and adviseas it is upseting.   Ralph

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I guess the first thing to figure out is if the Wifi is dropping on the TV or the tablet itself?  Do you notice if the Wifi signal drops and maybe reconnected on the Tablet?  If this happens then the screen-mirroring will disconnect.

Also ensure that both the Tablet and TV has the most upto date firmware installed. 

Also, I am unsure if this is relevent, but:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.screenmirroringpatch&hl=en_GB

Lastly, you can try factory resetting both the Tablet and the TV.

I recently had an issue with my Sony Xperia Tablet where the Wifi would disconnect every 15 minutes - factory resetting fixed this issue.  Might work for you too?

Cheers

Ralph53
Explorer

Thanks for your suggestions (1) The tv software is uptodate PKG3.533.0108EBU.(2) The Wifi does not drop out on the samsung tablet S as it keeps playing the show that I am whatching. The only think that drops out is Mirroring on the TV KD49X8309C  this happens approx 1 houre into watching shows which is annoying . 

Is it your suggestion I Factory Reset the TV ??  Please advise

Ralph53
Explorer

Sorry about the delay have been checking your suggestions.

I Wifi on my Tablet does not drop out as I have tried it on my wifi and a friends, and it played an entire film well over 1 hour long from SHOWBOX.

2 The TV wifi also did not drop out for well over 1 hour when watch shows from my broadband provider.

3 Both tablet and TV have most update firmware installed.

As I watch downloaded SHOWBOX it stop Mirroring at approx 1 hour play on both films and TV shows very annoying. 

After it disconnects mirroring on TV ,can reconnect immediately . Please advise