Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix fails to load often

profile.country.GB.title
cugwmui
Explorer

Netflix fails to load often

Hi,
I have a 2015 55X8005C (latest software updates included), but of late (since approx 2 weeks) I've had trouble loading Netflix. The app gets stuck at the N logo with the rotating circle.

Usually going to settings/Apps/Netflix and then "Force Stop" has solved the problem. But it got too frequent (and general TV slowness), so I did a factory reset of the TV. But the problem is still there!

Is this is a known (new) problem? Or is there a solution?

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
22 REPLIES 22
profile.country.GB.title
DavrobinSony
Explorer

All seems OK for me at the moment - assume there has been an update somewhere along the line so now Netflix is working pretty solidly.  (no doubt it will stop working now! - tempting fate!)

profile.country.GB.title
Kenkos007
New

Got a kdl55 2015 having same issues have tried everything from factory reset switching Netflix accounts ,It started at Xmas after changing provider from Vodafone to sky cant even cast from my iPad anymore and yet today it worked like magic enabling me to watch a film but alas it’s gone again ,thinking of putting my chainsaw through it unless anyone can shed some light on this (? problem)

Mickp1694
New

Just purchased Netflix yesterday,watched an episode of the queen , last night when pressing the Netflix icon on remote,nothing.

Went to Home Screen selected television Netflix, nothing.

Turned tv off,restarted it ,pressed. Remote Netflix,and started.

The annoying thing now is the sound does not come out of my sound system,but from tv speakers.......anyone got a hammer?