Join now - be part of our community!

Calendar keyboard

Soniab53
Visitor

Calendar keyboard

Quand je crée un événement dans agenda, je n ai pas les touches du clavier avec lettres, Smiley est n apparaissent plus ! Je ne peux plus créer d'événements ds agenda 

When I create an event in calendar, I do not have keyboard keys with letters, Smiley is no longer appear! I can not create calendar events anymore

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Soniab53, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Does this only occur in the Calender application and it works fine when for example, you are sending a text message?

It's a bit tricky since the device is end of support, the Xperia keyboard and calendar are no longer being maintained.

Have you tried downloading a different keyboard and see if that makes any difference? Googles own keyboard is very popular and I use that myself. It's called Gboard and you can search for "Gboard" in the Google Play store and it should be available for download.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.US.title
EdnoCaspery
New

Perhaps you should contact technical support. I'm sure professionals will be able to help.

profile.country.GB.title
adwalker777
Explorer

Unfortunately, I can't help you because I don't keep an electronic calendar. Since I have young children, my wife and I print out a calendar so each child can see their responsibilities and get used to the schedule. It's very convenient and, most importantly, educational for the kids because they can fill it out independently. My wife and I have already purchased a january 2023 calendar so the kids can mark winter break, holidays, and trips to grandma. I'm sure someone can help you on this forum. I wish you the best of luck.