Join now - be part of our community!

Display & Performance got poor after Upgradation

SOLVED
priyanshujain
Visitor

Display & Performance got poor after Upgradation

Hi,

I'm using Sony Xperia E - Dual (C1604). By default, it was running on Android 4.0.4. So far I've found it a nice phone. Last night while doing some data transfer through PC Companion software, I got an update alert & after that I started updating my phone, after one & half hours I got it updated to Android 4.1.1. After the update in to Android 4.1.1 I'm not happy because display quality has gone poor & sometimes it hangs up while switching to other applications, moreover, while playing music (in the default music application - Walkman) I feel it's slowing down & it hangs up. So overall this update is not happifying to me, I want to switch to the older version of Android, or will continue with Android 4.1.1 only if these things would be fixed. I want to fix all these things as they're nagging me. Not so good with 'Sony'...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anthony999
Visitor

goto develepor options and tick "disable HW overlays"

and "forced GPU rendering"...in my case after update..this phone works just perfect..
except that crappy..msg popup durig calls..its still there..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samuel1
Hero

Did you reset your phone after you updated it? If not, you should try it.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

anthony999
Visitor

goto develepor options and tick "disable HW overlays"

and "forced GPU rendering"...in my case after update..this phone works just perfect..
except that crappy..msg popup durig calls..its still there..

priyanshujain
Visitor

I did reset also, it doesn't work. I don't feel good because of graphics....

priyanshujain
Visitor

I did these settings also, still graphics quality is bad Slightly_frowning_Face