annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Sony 50mm F1.4 Zeiss Planar Focus ?

profile.country.NL.title
Sascha7iii
Nieuw

Sony 50mm F1.4 Zeiss Planar Focus ?

Hello folks

I switched over to a full frame system today and chose for the Sony A7iii body and Sony FE 50mm 1.4 ZA Zeiss Planar T lens

I'm very happy with the results, I almost can't believe how sharp the images are, but I have one little question about the focussing...

Whenever I am trying to focus on something "thin" for example holding my own finger in front of the lens at some distance, it won't immediately focus and hunt... is this due to a wrong focus or metering setting ? also in dark areas it tends to hunt a little sometimes but once it catches focus it is sharp as can be and on spot.

4 ANTWOORDEN 4
profile.country.NL.title
Bibi_Sony
Community Team

Goodmorning Sascha,

Good to hear that you're happy with the Sony A7III and FE 50mm 1.4 ZA Zeiss Planar T lens! We have a lot of photography experts on this community who can probably give you some nice tips regarding you're question about focus. 

I'm answering in English, but we would prefer to speak Dutch on this community. If that's not possible, we also have an English speaking community: https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/english-community/ct-p/en

Kind regards,

Bibi

profile.country.NL.title
Sigiphoto
Expert

@Sascha7iii 

Like @Bibi_Sony mentioned, this is a dutch related community.

But then again, I will inform you about my experience. I have the Zeiss Sony 55/1.8 and also sometimes (very few by the way) it has problems with hunting. (especially when shooting objects close by)

My trick is to put the Sony camera on -off and on again after mounting the lens, and then it is OK for shooting.

My guess is it has to do with the interaction of the lens and camera.

kind regards,

Sigi

mijn foto's op; 500px en
profile.country.NL.title
Sascha7iii
Nieuw

Dankje voor de reply!

inderdaad, wanneer je te dichtbij of op slecht belichte voorwerpen probeer te fotograferen focussed hij moeizaam, wat ik wel normaal is neem ik aan.

Leek me al sterk dat er iets is zou zijn met de lens zelf aangezien Eye AF altijd raak is en de lens ook zonder moeite focussed wanneer er goede belichting is.

profile.country.NL.title
Sigiphoto
Expert

Graag gedaan en veel plezier met de A7iii en 50/1.4 👍

Let wel; Minimale scherpstelafstand: is  45 cm. 

grt, Sigi

mijn foto's op; 500px en