Join now - be part of our community!

MEX-BT3800U - Iphone 4 Bluetooth Music Streaming

profile.country.en_GB.title
jchittenden1
Visitor

MEX-BT3800U - Iphone 4 Bluetooth Music Streaming

Hi all,
      I've recently purchased the above car head unit. When I got started and set it all up, I connected the IPhone 4 to it via the bluetooth (which was the sole purpose f getting it) and it worked perfectly, did everything I wanted it to do, calls, music and more importantly skipped tracks from the head unit and remote, meaning I didn't have to keep unlocking my phone. However that was yesterday and today I connected them together again and everything is still the same apart from the 'skipping from the head unit/remote'. It just won't do it... I would have thought it was a software issue of some kind or I had done something wrong but it was working the day before...

Please if anyone could help I'd appreciate it alot!

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
dabower11
New

In a Bluetooth network there is a Master/Slave relationship. Try switching on the Sony Bluetooth before the iphone Bluetooth (i.e. disable bluetooth on the phone until you have it running on the radio). This should set the Head unit as the server (Master) and the Phone as the client Slave, and allow you to control the phone from the Head unit or its remote.

David

dunn31
Visitor

Hi

I have just fitted this radio and have exactly the same problem.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks

dunn31
Visitor

Hi

I have just fitted this radio and have exactly the same problem.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks