Join now - be part of our community!

"no sim card" after turning off airplane mode

SOLVED
Joeychhun
Visitor

"no sim card" after turning off airplane mode

I have got my dual sim version XZ for abt a month. I face a problem, which after I turn off airplane mode 1 of my sims shows "no sim card" - network 1 - network 2. And in the dial pad there's no sim 1 call button, then I need to restart the phone to make it works again. this so annoying, please help me fix this problem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Joeychhun

Could you test this while on safe mode to narrow down the issue?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Joeychhun

Could you test this while on safe mode to narrow down the issue?

Joeychhun
Visitor

could you tell more detail about what to do?
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Joeychhun

Tap/click here >>> safe mode  > follow the steps > boot in safe mode > see if you experience the same problem while on safe mode

Joeychhun
Visitor

I have tried what you said, the problem didn't occur in safe mode.
So am I suppressed to use my phone in safe mode, or reboot to normal mode?
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Joeychhun

It's a third party app acting up, not a preloaded app. 

CameronT
Champion

@Joeychhun,

If it's not doing the same thing in safe mode, it would indicate the issue is being caused by a third party app. Identifying which app is the problem now. 

Joeychhun
Visitor

my phone didn't boot into safe mode, it boot up till xperia logo then reboot again,. so I did in normal mode but not safe mode, but the problem gone. what happened to my phone which not boot into safe mode? does my phone have another issue?
CameronT
Champion

@Joeychhun,

The act of putting it in to safe mode clears out the cache, so whatever caused the issue was likely part of that. Even if it never fully booted to safe mode, that portion of the memory was dumped.

I am glad to hear it's working for you. Thanks @uliwooly. Slightly_smiling_Face

I don't think there's any additional problems with your phone. You can also get it in to safe mode by holding down the volume down key while the phone boots.

Joeychhun
Visitor

Thank you! it was a such a big help for me.

Cheer!