Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XZ2 Premium Constant SD card rejected + Performance going down

Fayldra
Visitor

Xperia XZ2 Premium Constant SD card rejected + Performance going down

I have a SIM card and a SD card. I got the biggest the phone model could accept, 256G SD IIRC. I was used to buy Galaxy or Note usually, but this phone had better camera options than the others one at the time. I have to say that until I started to have problems, the pictures I was taking were awesome. But now, they are blurry, sometimes when I press to take a picture it takes a while for the picture to be taken or it take 3 to 10 at the same time (those 2 events can be trigger by option). The same day, without changing any settings, everything went well taking another picture, than it went bad for weeks and got better for a little while... Been like that for some time now.

Other problem I have right now is with my SD card. When I got my phone everything it working fine, but about 6 months later my phone said that it didn't recognize my SD card, to format it. So I did, same thing happened again twice after. Now it's the third time but it not only doesn't recognize the SD card, it says that the card is not supported. The really weird thing is I still can access some of my stuff on my card... Also, since that started, my phone started to be slower to the point that the picture I take are blurry. Before they were the best I ever took.

I really don't know what to think or do??? Can someone please help?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.SE.title
mysroger
Explorer

ok here is one answer and a solution.. if you have a xz2 premium you are using 9  or 10 .. so if you make developer setteings available you can also make everything end upp on your sd even systems app. and you can do this and much more in developer settings..