Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KDL 43 805c - Screen Issue!

t1mmm9879
Explorer

Sony Bravia KDL 43 805c - Screen Issue!

Hi guys,

I've been a user on this forum for a while now and have been one of the few without any issues on my TV. My tv is currently only 4 months old. 

However..... I've turned my TV on this morning and am expiriencing a green "noise" effect on the tv! I've tried everything. Really disappointed!

Does anyone have any expirience of this issue or have any thoughts on how it can be fixed? 

Screen Issue

Thanks again guys,

Tim 

4 REPLIES 4
t1mmm9879
Explorer

Just to add, I've tried the factory reset but that's not helped. Is there anything you can do to reset the firmware to the day you bought the TV? I'm just thinking of everything I could try to fix this as currently I'm without a TV :-(.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Ive had a look at the picture you have posted - it think it would be best to cobtact the retailer you purchased it from and eiter get it repaired or replaced under your warrantee.  Its looking like a hardware fault to be honest.

Cheers

t1mmm9879
Explorer

Thanks very much for your response - this is what I was fearing.

Do you have any expirience in engineer call outs and how they handle situations like this? Would the engineer replace the unit for example and how long repairs can take? 

Thanks mate

t1mmm9879
Explorer

Spent the last hour on the phone to customer services at sony (in ciaro)....

Really unimpressed so far. The TV is out of stock currently so they can't exchange it yet and will ring me tomorrow.

Grrr!