Join now - be part of our community!

KDL32WE613

profile.country.GB.title
pandaman77
Explorer

KDL32WE613

My tv had to go for repair after less than 4 months use. It had to have a new main circuit board fitted under the John Lewis warranty. Prior to it going wrong we had not set up the internet. They tested it before returning it and had obviously connected it to their internet. We now have all the apps on screen when home button pressed. We cannot get the BBC teletext now except on the recorder box. I turned off the wi-fi which was on but we get the i player notice to watch a programme from the start on a bbc programme even though the wi-fi is off. Is there any way to to stop this apart from a factory reset?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
EUSupport_EN
Contributor

Hi

I'm assuming the software is up to date? https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/lcd-tvs-we61x_w61xe_we66x_w66xe-series/kdl-32we613/downlo...

If so, try tuning the channel with the antenna disconnected from the TV once, and then once more with it reconnected.

If the issue remains, a factory reset will be the best next step.

profile.country.GB.title
pandaman77
Explorer

According to Sony update software for my tv the latest version is v8.585, mine is v8.542 but when I select the check update it says mine is up to date. Don't understand that. I had already tried the factory reset prior to that. Still no red button service on bbc but can get it on my pvr box so must be a tv fault.