Join now - be part of our community!

Remote control RMF-TX200E for Andriod 2015 model

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Marcd51
Contributor

Remote control RMF-TX200E for Andriod 2015 model

Hi Guys just wondering I have a Sony KD-43X8307 2015 model with latest Marshmellow update and all works pretty much perfectly. 

If I brought the remote that comes with the 2016 Andriod TV range will it works it looks far better and has the inbuilt mic. 

If they work via Bluetooth should it not work okay with my TV as you just pair them up any advise would be gratefully appreciated. 

18 REPLIES 18
profile.country.GB.title
Marcd51
Contributor

Hi thanks to Quinnicus for removing personal data forgot sending as a email and long day at work cheers.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone
profile.country.GB.title
Risc0n
Contributor

@deva14 wrote:

Yes, Sony 2015 tv with the original remote that was supplied being a RMT-TX100D. Sell them on Amazon for about £53.00 but eventually got one on ebay, new for £32.00. All the buttons respond as they should and feels better in the hand to the one supplied.

Ordered one today on the strength of your post. Should be here Saturday.

profile.country.GB.title
Marcd51
Contributor

Hi that sounds great. 

Please let us know how you get on with the remote does it all work including mic or you are having issues with it?? if it arrives today (Saturday)  and what model Sony TV you are using it on.

Thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
Iain_mack

I've got one of these remotes and i cant get the voice control to work with my tv every thing else works fine and i have tried pairing it but it wont, my tv is a 49x8309c

i have posted a question about this but i put it in general chat and not here...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Try these instructions:

https://sony-eur-eu-en-web--eur.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/68153/

Cheers

PS: I'll move your other post to the relevent area and reply to that as well.

profile.country.GB.title
Iain_mack

I have manged to get the remote mic working by pairing it in the bluetooth settings

Thanks Iain

profile.country.GB.title
Risc0n
Contributor

@Marcd51 wrote:

Hi that sounds great. 

Please let us know how you get on with the remote does it all work including mic or you are having issues with it?? if it arrives today (Saturday)  and what model Sony TV you are using it on.

Thanks 

I can confirm it works, only just got back from holiday so only just tested.

profile.country.GB.title
Marcd51
Contributor

Hi thanks for the reply. 

Well based on your and other feedback on this thread I have also taken the plunge and just won a bid on e-bay for that remote did quite well £18 + £3 P&P should be getting it next week. 

I will also feedback my response. 

What was your model of Andriod TV.. Mine was 

KD -43X8307 C 

profile.country.GB.title
Marcd51
Contributor

Hi Guys well.. I just went to pick up my new remote and have just got home and it does work 100%!! 

In fact you just pair the mic up via Bluetooth settings snd it works brilliantly and pretty fast. 

My model is KD-43X8307 2015 brand new remote and only cost me £18 via eBay so bargin!! 

Sony want £99 and Amazon UK want £50.. Loop