Join now - be part of our community!

XD9305 AC (5Ghz) WLAN issue with FW:865

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Henrik82
Explorer

XD9305 AC (5Ghz) WLAN issue with FW:865

Hi everyone,

Today, i installed the newest FW:PKG3.865.0136EUB. This could be (maybe) tho follow up of my question: "4K streaming on XD9305 via NAS..lags...impossible"
I'm sorry, if i post my issue at the wrong post/section.

Well...i do have one less issue: voice controll is back

But, there is a strange behaviour: if I connect to my AC WLAN (5Ghz)...
- it shows connected

- the router shows also connected

-=> but no connection to my NAS or any other device! That's a new feature, because with the older FWs all apps were able to access&use my NAS ( except Sony's Video app?! )

==> if I connect to the 2,4Ghz old fashion WLAN all apps are able to access&use my NAS ( except Sony's Video app?! )

- wired connection is of course still there and unusable due to the 100Mbit interface

What I did:

- FW update

- manual restart of TV & apps and router and NAS => no change

- tests with 4 other devices on the 5Ghz AC WLAN: all are working fine as expected

Is there anything else i do have to do after the FW update?

Thanks for all the advices & ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Considering that you have updated the firmware, I would advise you performing a factory reset.  Many times this can fix issues.  Instructions HERE.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Considering that you have updated the firmware, I would advise you performing a factory reset.  Many times this can fix issues.  Instructions HERE.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Henrik82
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Thank you. Yes, that was the step, i did not do. Now, the apps are able to see the network devices via 5ghz (except Sony's video app).

For the other problems, i'll open new posts

Thanks once more,

Henrik