Join now - be part of our community!

TV Sideview Issue

Jonathan8146

TV Sideview Issue

Tried searching for a solution in the community but after page 1 it just hangs so apologies if this has been asked before.

I have a Sony Bravia KD-49X8005C Android TV and use TV SideView quite a bit but I am having problems with the scrolling function.

1) If I use the arrows on the right of the screen at the top and bottom of the scroll bar the image on the TV moves in the opposite direction.

2) If I try and use the pad bit the screen moves far too fast to see what is going on and jumps about quite a bit, making it very difficult to find, let alone select, what I am looking for..

Is there some setting or other similar to the Windows mouse pointer speed, or anything else that I can do, to make this work smoothly and at an acceptable rate?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Are you able to provide screenshots as im not sure what part of sideview you are referring to.  Is it the remote control part of the app?

Also, what are you trying to do on the TV (i.e web browsing)?

Cheers

Jonathan8146

I'll try to provide the shots, it is basically two screens in SideView and it is happening on the Home screen as well as in the browser.Screenshot_2016-01-23-16-55-29.pngScreenshot_2016-01-23-16-55-03.png